Planning your engagement session
An engagement photo session should be “FUN”… This is the time to glow in happiness and the photo shoot should never feel like a burden or a mandatory thing to do. Laugh, hug, cuddle and kiss… Hold hands… hug more… tell a joke, smile… A Lot!
- Pick the location (city, country, water, mountains, landmarks, etc.) Have fun with it and make it a date to spend a day scouting the perfect location or, leave it up to your photographer for ideas.
- Wear something you’re comfortable in.
- Try to schedule your session around the sun keeping in mind that early morning and late afternoon have the best lighting.
- Be as natural as you can be but also feel free to have hair and makeup done.
- Listen to your photographer for cues.
- Laugh, hug, cuddle and of course…. don’t be afraid to show affection and kiss.